Chimney Sweeping Services Include:
• Visual inspection of chimney pot and stack on arrival at property
• Clean sheets for floor and furniture and the right equipment for the job
• Brush & Vacuum service,( Brushes always used)
• Up draught check to ensure the smoke is exiting correct chimney pot
•An Official Industry Standard Certificate of Chimney Sweeping issued on completion on behlaf of the Guild of Master Chimney Sweeps (GMCS)
• Bird Nest and vermin removal
• Chimney Pot replacement
• Cowls and bird guards fitted
• Full smoke testing of flues
• CCTV chimney surveys
• Gas fire maintenance and repairs
• Chimney re- lining for solid fuel and gas appliances
• Stoves fitted Multi fuel and Woodburners.
• Steel register plates made to measure and installed
• Specialist fabrications, specialising in one off design projects
As a Member of the Guild of Master Chimney Sweeps (GMCS), all work has to be fully insured.
Howards (Tarleton) has a minimum £2,000,000.00 public liability insurance cover.