Just Moved into A New Property or About to Do So? First Time Buyers?
Does your new or potential property have that open fireplace or wood burning stove you have always longed for?
If you are about to move property or have just bought your dream home, you will no doubt be wanting to light a real fire on a chilly evening cosying up in front of the TV.
STOP, IS IT SAFE TO DO SO?? LET US TAKE AWAY THAT ADDED STRESS!!
A Homebuyer Survey carried out on your property is unlikely to have determined whether the chimney or appliance is safe to use or not. Over the years, we have certainly witnessed many cases of such.
We know how stressful moving property can be. We are here to assist you.
That is why here at Howard’s (Tarleton) Master Chimney Services we have introduced our Chimney and Appliance Peace of Mind Inspection Service.
Our Chimney and Appliance Peace of Mind Inspection Service will include: –
- A visual inspection of the appliance and the chimney including the chimney stack and termination from ground level
- A full chimney sweep of the flue serving the appliance subject to suitable/available access
- An inspection of all accessible parts and components within the appliance
- A CCTV inspection of the flue serving the appliance
- A smoke up-draught test and loft inspection. (loft inspection if applicable/accessible)
- Professional advice on how to light and use the appliance efficiently and safely, including correct fuels and storage
- A full documented report on all work and procedures carried out, including any remedial works, recommendations, and other advice
All this for a fixed price of just £230*
*where contracts have not been exchanged and a Chimney and Appliance Peace of Mind Inspection Service is booked, pre-payment will be required before work commences. Card payments accepted.
Check out our Covid-19 Customer Information and Guidance for safety procedures.
Howard’s (Tarleton) carry full liability insurance and as well as being Master Chimney Sweep members of the Guild of Master Chimney Sweeps, we are also HETAS registered and Gas Safe registered. We have been doing what we do for over 50 years. All this for your added peace of mind
Using an open fire or wood burning stove without knowing anything about its history can be both dangerous and a serious fire risk. It is not worth taking any chances.
For that essential “Peace of Mind” and to book an appointment, please do not hesitate to get in touch.