COVID-19 Customer Information
Howards (Tarleton) wish to assure all our customers that we take safety very seriously, and have strict safety procedures in place to help prevent the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Recently we have completed training in Infection Prevention and Control for Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) and in addition received a Certificate of Achievement which is CPD and ROSPA certified. COVID-19-IPC-EN_Confirmation Of Participation Steven Howard-Infection Control and Prevention
When booking an appointment with us, we will explain in detail the safety procedures required during our visit which will include asking you, where possible, to do the following: –
- Please ensure there is a clear access route to the appliance from the entrance of your property
- Remove ornaments, hearth rugs, fire guards and anything around the area of the appliance
- Please ensure the appliance is clear of ash/debris and clean
- Make an electrical socket as close to the appliance easily available
- Keep your phone on you for contact with us if necessary
- Open window(s) in the room ahead of our arrival for ventilation
When we arrive at your property, we will phone you to reiterate further procedures. You will see our clearly sign written vehicle.
Appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be worn during our visit, along with other sanitising measures as standard.
We will maintain social distancing, and request you remain in another room during the sweeping process. Kindly also keep pets and animals secure.
As a responsible long-established business, Howards (Tarleton) will ensure the safe operation of your appliance whilst maintaining the wellbeing and safety of everyone.
If you have any questions you wish to discuss with us or want to get your chimney swept and appliance service booked in, please get in touch.