Services & Price List
Please see below our Service and Pricing details as well as our Terms & Conditions:
- Small Open Fires and Lined Stoves – from £70.00
- Small Open Gas Fires – from £70.00
- Unlined Stoves – from £90.00
- Pre-Appliance Installation Sweep – from £90.00
- Large Fireplace/Dog Basket Openings – from £90.00
- Bird Guards and Chimney Cowls supply and fitted – from £160.00
- Bird Nest Removal – from £175.00
- Trapped Live Bird/ Wildlife Removal – from £120.00
- CCTV Inspection – from £150.00
- Smoke Integrity / LeakageTest (Smoke Test 1) – from £200.00
Stove Servicing and Maintenance:
We offer the following as part of this service and as part of a sweep:-
- Stove rope replacement (single door) – from £30.00
- Flue Pipe Trim Collar 5″ & 6″ supply and fit – £30.00
- Stove rope replacement (double door) – from £40.00
- Glass fitting service (Excludes price of glass) – from £30.00
- Flue pipe re-rope/fire cement – from £20.00
- Stove Pipe Thermometers – from £12.00
- Wood Moisture Meters – from £25.00
- Carbon Monoxide Alarm supplied and fitted £30.00
- Stove Bricks/Baffle Plates/ Grate Bars- Price subject to individual manufacturer
Chimney lining & Stove Installations
Prices available subject to on-site free survey. Please enquire for more details.
Terms & Conditions – Please Read Carefully
Gas Fires: Some flues serving gas fires may be swept without the need to move the appliance. This is usually identifiable by looking up the chimney and being able to see into the void area directly above the gas fire exposing either brickwork or a flue liner. If, however you cannot see this void, it usually means the appliance needs to be disconnected before gaining access to the flue.
This work MUST only be carried out by a registered Gas Safe engineer.
Inspection Fees: In the event upon arrival we are unable to sweep a chimney or appliance due to access issues, inappropriate installation or for other reasons, we do reserve the right to charge a standard £40 inspection fee. This will include detailed advice on the nature of any fault(s), suggested remedial actions and, where relevant, completion of appropriate industry documentation.
Missed Appointments: An attendance fee of £40 will be applied if, upon arriving for a scheduled appointment, we are unable to gain access to a property for any given reason. To reschedule or cancel appointments, we respectively ask you please call either 01772 812714 or 07762 309526 by 8pm the day prior. A voicemail, email or text message is also an acceptable alternative method of contact.
Methods of Payment: We accept Cash, Debit Card, or Bank Transfer payments. All payments are due upon completion of works on the day, unless a prior arrangement is in place.