Services and Pricing
Chimney Sweeping Services Include:
- Visual inspection of chimney pot and stack on arrival at property
- Clean sheets for floor and furniture and the right equipment for the job
- Brush and Vac or Rotary Power Sweeping Service
- Up draught check to ensure the smoke is exiting correct chimney pot
- An Official Industry Standard Certificate of Chimney Sweeping issued on completion on behlaf of the Guild of Master Chimney Sweeps (GMCS)
- Chimney and Appliance Peace of Mind Inspection Service
- Bird Nest and vermin removal
- Chimney Pot replacement
- Cowls and bird guards fitted
- Full smoke testing of flues
- CCTV chimney surveys
- All multI-fuel and wood burning stoves fully serviced
- Chimney re- lining for solid fuel and gas appliances
- Stoves fitted Multi fuel and Woodburners.
- Steel register plates made to measure and installed
- Specialist fabrications, specialising in one off design projects
As a Member of the Guild of Master Chimney Sweeps (GMCS), all work has to be fully insured.
Howards (Tarleton) has a minimum £2,000,000.00 public liability insurance cover.